The Best Western Plus Milwaukee West is looking for a Full Time Breakfast Attendant to join our team. This is an early morning position beginning at 5:30am, early risers encouraged to apply. The ideal candidate for this position will have a outgoing and friendly disposition with experience within the food industry and customer service arena. The ability to multi task is key in this position
Prepares and serves the daily complimentary breakfast for hotel guests, while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
• Prepares foods such as eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, waffle batter, gravy, etc.
• Stocks coffee, juice, and milk machines or dispensers.
• Sets out and arranges food, such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self-service.
• Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
• Wipes up spills.
• Removes trash.
• Washes serving equipment and returns to storage.
• Returns reusable food supplies to storage with proper dates on product.
• Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
• Follows city, county, and/or state guidelines on food prep, storage, sanitation, and other items the inspector gives to the hotel.
• Takes inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
• Orders or purchases food supplies.
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Ability to work long hours if needed.
• Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to multi task.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.